Sometimes removing nail polish is harder than pulling teeth, especially dark colored and glittery polishes. However, you can take a lot of the elbow grease out of polish removal with a few easy steps.
First, you will need:
- acetone polish remover
- 2 cotton rounds
- magazine, newspaper or other protective barrier to cover furniture
- Duri French Herbs Cuticle Oil
Now Follow These Seven Easy Steps:
- Cut cotton rounds evenly into eighths (actually, you only need 10 sections, one for each nail).
- Pour some acetone into the bottle cap, taking care not to spill.
- Saturate cotton pieces with acetone one by one, and place a wedge on top of each nail bed.
- Wait five minutes.
- Swipe away stubborn polish. Repeat as necessary.
- Apply Duri French Herbs Cuticle Oil, massaging it in and allowing it to rest for a few minutes.
- Wash hands and moisturize.
Duri makes nail care easy with quality professional nail care products in beautiful fashion-forward colors to suit any mood or occasion. Whether you want to strengthen weak split nails, eliminate dry cuticles or simply wow your friends with amazing nail color, Duri has the right nail care products to meet your needs. With easy online ordering, your nail care supplies are just a click away at Duri.com.