Sometimes removing nail polish is harder than pulling teeth, especially dark colored and glittery polishes. However, you can take a lot of the elbow grease out of polish removal with a few easy steps.
First, you will need:
- acetone polish remover
- 2 cotton rounds
- magazine, newspaper or other protective barrier to cover furniture
- Duri French Herbs Cuticle Oil or Herbatherapy
Now Follow These Seven Easy Steps:
- Cut cotton rounds evenly into eighths (actually, you only need 10 sections, one for each nail).
- Pour some nail polish into the bottle cap, taking care not to spill.
- Saturate cotton pieces with acetone one by one, and place a wedge on top of each nail bed.
- Wait two minutes.
- Swipe away stubborn polish. Repeat as necessary.
- Apply Duri French Herbs Cuticle Oil or Herbatherapy, massaging it in and allowing it to rest for a few minutes.
- Wash hands and moisturize. Reapply cuticle oil when necessary.
Properly removing nail polish is easy and essential for having healthy nails. Now you’re ready to have beautiful bare nails and ready for your next manicure!